ITTC Tactical Training Seminar – 2023
Redefining the Training Pipeline
Plan to attend this in-person event featuring an excellent lineup of speakers, including staff from Air Forces and key industry representatives. Topics of discussion are aimed at addressing the common training challenges facing participants in the current and future battlespace. Attend in London, Ontario or online.
This seminar is recommended for:
- Military Senior Staff
- Military Delegates or Defence Attachés
- Representatives from related Aerospace and Defence Industries
Expert presentations and Q&A sessions include:
- Emerging trends and training concepts for 5th Gen fighter pilots.
- Advanced training practices to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- Maintaining pilot proficiency while offloading training to advanced simulation.
- Modifying training syllabi using download techniques to lower-cost aircraft.
- Implementing Mixed Reality and LVC solutions in advanced pilot training.
Presenters in London, Ontario, Canada:
Lockheed Martin | Korea Aerospace Industries | Cognovi Labs | Varjo | Turkish Aerospace | Battlespace Simulations Inc. | 2 Circle | Corona Aerospace | CAE | Metrea Simulations | NATO Association of Canada | CogSim Technologies | Dave Wheeler | Billie Flynn | ED Mission Systems SA | Lemay.ai | S&IG (Secure and Innovate Group)
The event will consist of world-class presentations, technical demonstrations and an interactive Advanced Aircraft Simulation Centre tour.
Registration opens at 08:00 am
Airport to London – ITTC is located at the London International Airport and approximately 2 hours from the Toronto Pearson International Airport. Car rentals are available at the airports and the Robert Q Airbus will transport passengers from the Toronto Pearson airport to your hotel in London.
The Detroit Metro Airport is approximately 2.5 hours from London by car and the Buffalo Niagara International Airport is approximately 3 hours from London by car. Land border crossing is required.
Once in London, Uber and Taxi services are readily available.
ITTC has preferred rates at London hotels. Please note that rooms are limited at the seminar rates.
Delta Hotels – Limited Rooms Available
The Park Hotel – Limited Rooms Available
- London is a very multicultural city located in Southwestern Ontario. There is something for everyone with restaurants, arts and culture and shopping. Read more about London.
- The Canadian dollar is the currency in London.
- It is anticipated to be 20-25 degrees Celsius or 72-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Business suits or military dress is requested.
- At this time, vaccine passports are not required for entry into Canada.
- A photo ID will be required to pick up your registration badge.
- Please let us know if you require a letter of invitation for travel or have special dietary needs.
- ITTC is a division of ITPS Canada. The address is 2410 Blair Blvd. London, Ontario N5V 3Z9 (located at the London International Airport).
We look forward to seeing you in London!