The International Tactical Training Centre (ITTC) Tactical Instructor Pilot reports to the ITTC Head of Training and includes, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Participate and help in the preparation and execution of Ground School Lectures/Manuals for various tactical training courses.
- Participate and help in the preparation and execution of various Phase/Mission Briefs for various tactical training Courses.
- Participate and help in the preparation of required syllabi for various tactical training courses.
- Participate as an ITTC Tactical Instructor Pilot in the execution of all flight training during various tactical training courses, inside or outside Canada.
- Participate as an ITTC Tactical Instructor in the management/execution of various Tactical Training courses, inside or outside Canada.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the ITTC Head of Training
- Canadian Commercial Pilots License
- Cat 1 Medical
- Proficient in English
- Operational Experience on a front-line fighter squadron
- 1000 hours on jet aircraft
- Tactical Instructional Experience
Preference will be given to
- Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents
- Fighter Weapons Instructors
- Operational Experience within the last 5 years
- Qualified Mission Commanders
- Experience in large force employment exercises and combined air operations